How To Join
To be eligible for selection into the LSU Ambassadors organization, the following requirements must be met:
- Attend one of the informational meetings during the fall semester.
- Complete and submit an application acquired only by attending an informational meeting.
- Participate in scheduled selections events and interviews.
- Must have a minimum 2.0 GPA
- Cannot be on any academic or disciplinary probation with the University
Additional Requirements Once Selected:
Potential members selected as LSU Ambassadors will then become Associate Ambassadors. Associates must complete five training sessions, which will provide them with the knowledge on how to be an official University representative. A yellow polo ceremony, where Associates become "seasoned" LSU Ambassadors, occurs at the beginning of the spring semester given that an Assocaite successfuly completes these trainings.